To Err is Human...

This Holy Thursday, I wanted to make a reflection on my sinful life and I came across this website where I am tested on how sinful I am. So I took the test and here are the results.

"Bien, you're more sinful than the average person.

And it's affecting your life in ways you might not realize. For one thing, if you aren't careful, your drive to excel at all costs may ultimately be your downfall. Feeling good about your successes might be a gratifying way to acknowledge your work and position in life. Still, you, in particular, should beware of prioritizing your achievements above other things and using them as a way to feel superior to others.

If you continue to do so, you might find yourself jeopardizing the things that are most important to you."


Oh well, It would be easy for me to admit that I am no angel but I aint going to Hell either. So I may either do a John Constantine and fight off the devils that possess others or better fight the demons that possess me. Looking forward to a great Easter Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts