3 Quiet Days

I will be having 3 days of silence. No blogging. No talking. Not a sound. Besides, I am having pharyngitis and while it is not really painful when I talk, I think I still need to rest my voice. I cannot chew very well so I might be on a "vegan" diet for the next few days. Maybe some fish as well. So, no talking for now. Just thinking. Just reflecting. So many things to reflect on. So many things to mentally prepare for. Perhaps this is an opportunity for us to be immersed in the silence of God's tomb during his earthly stay.

After Easter Sunday, I will be posting some of the pics and stories that happened in the last week. So many pictures. So many stories.

But for now, just peace and quiet, perhaps a perfect gift for myself, and for the people around me.











Comments

Popular Posts