Magic Tricks, Trains and Fireworks
Another reason why kids shouldn't be drinking soda AND eating Mentos candies at the same time. It has something to do with Carbohydrates (sugars) reacting with an acid. It was a good thing these teachers showed this neat trick to the kids during the Christmas party of my son's school. Now, they would be thinking twice of drinking softdrinks and eating candies.
It was the season for Christmas parties already and yesterday, the family decided to go malling to celebrate our Christmas Holidays. Of course, the celebration was just a prelude to the big celebration this coming 25th. But it was a nice break for the entire family.
We did nothing but stroll inside the mall, eat, and played. We let the kids ride the train inside the mall. Yes, there is a train inside the mall. When I told my son about it, he said he didn't want to ride that particular train in the mall. I asked him why and he answered, "Because it is too slow". He was expecting real trains, the ones "with railroad tracks", he said.
But in the spirit of Christmas fun, he boarded the train together with his younger sister, mommy and nanny. After dinner, we decided to find our spot in the viewing area outside the mall. We were waiting for the culminating activity of the annual Fireworks Festival. It was a good thing we bumped into Carlynna, my former CAS yearbook editor. She gave us VIP passes. So, we were able to find comfortable seats in front.
As soon as we found our spots, I went back inside the mall to buy some snacks and drinks for the kids. I happened to bump with a lot of people last night. I saw former classmates, schoolmates, compadres, teachers, even students and fellow doctors.
We watched the fireworks display which started at around 9. Everybody was looking up the clear night skies and were just dazzled by the fireworks. It was a fun night for the family.
Merry Christmas to everyone!

src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
It was the season for Christmas parties already and yesterday, the family decided to go malling to celebrate our Christmas Holidays. Of course, the celebration was just a prelude to the big celebration this coming 25th. But it was a nice break for the entire family.
We did nothing but stroll inside the mall, eat, and played. We let the kids ride the train inside the mall. Yes, there is a train inside the mall. When I told my son about it, he said he didn't want to ride that particular train in the mall. I asked him why and he answered, "Because it is too slow". He was expecting real trains, the ones "with railroad tracks", he said.
But in the spirit of Christmas fun, he boarded the train together with his younger sister, mommy and nanny. After dinner, we decided to find our spot in the viewing area outside the mall. We were waiting for the culminating activity of the annual Fireworks Festival. It was a good thing we bumped into Carlynna, my former CAS yearbook editor. She gave us VIP passes. So, we were able to find comfortable seats in front.As soon as we found our spots, I went back inside the mall to buy some snacks and drinks for the kids. I happened to bump with a lot of people last night. I saw former classmates, schoolmates, compadres, teachers, even students and fellow doctors.
We watched the fireworks display which started at around 9. Everybody was looking up the clear night skies and were just dazzled by the fireworks. It was a fun night for the family. Merry Christmas to everyone!
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
Comments
www.myspace.com/liwenquan66
MSN:michaelli66@hotmail.com
Yahoo:liwenquan66@yahoo.com.cn