Bohol Na Naman?

I'm here in Bohol, once again, this time attending the Health Leadership and Management Program Training, sponsored by Zuellig Foundation. Our venue is in Bohol Plaza Resort, a nice hotel nestled above the mountains of Panglao Island. It has a nice view overlooking the main Bohol island. From here I could almost imagine the chocolate hills. The last time I was here was during the AMHOP. I wasn't able to join the tour then because I had to go home early. I had scheduled an important activity in Candoni that I needed to be there by Sunday. This time, I heard an extra day will be spent for us participants to go on tour around Bohol. I was in Cebu yesterday and spent the night there. This morning, I rode on a ferry and travelled to the venue along with doctors from Leyte.

I am blogging from the mess hall of the hotel. Their wi-fi is kinda expensive: 100 pesos for an hour. "Daw na dudla ko" but since "nagasto naman lang gid" I decided to link up and update my anti-virus. The problem with the connection is, it is quite slow. Or is my laptop already burdened with a hidden virus? Anyway, I am planning to enjoy this week-long training program. This is just the first module of three.

But I had to say that I am missing my home and my area, Candoni, already. Well, I cannot multi-task in this slow connection. I had to abruptly stop my blogging from here. But if ever I do get to blog again, you will be seeing my pictures with the tarsiers and chocolate hills of Bohol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Your Support.

The Weekend in Tallinn

Visita Iglesia: Tracing The Pilgrim's StepsIn Europe Part Two