More of My Music

When I posted Yolanda Adam's Never Give up, I received many comments about the song. Many are inquiring about it and many are telling me how the song captured exactly what they were feeling at that time. It is really by accident on how I came upon that song. Thanks to esnips.com, I can post music like that in my blog and let readers like you read my blog with the music playing in the background.

So I decided to really create an esnip account and organize my playlist. For now, I have come up with a playlist of feel-good music. In search for some inspiration as I tackle the med boards, I find these songs really inspiring and like what other people say, songs that captured what I really feel at the moment.

The playlist is available at the bottom page of the blog.

For convenient purposes, I have also posted the playlist here in this entry, just in case:

Powered by eSnips.com



Comments

Popular Posts