I Signed Up For PPP!

Blogging is an addiction. I have been blogging for two years now and my blogs mostly cover the many experiences I had. At first I thought no one reads this kind of blogs. I was wrong. From the time I started getting reactions and frequent visits from fellow bloggers, I became more passionate than ever to maintain this cheap form of therapy. And then I heard that you can get to earn money through your blogs. I told myself, "Whaaat?"(a la Bodie of Pinoy Big Brother Season 2). I then read about the many testimonials of people who blogged themselves to riches. So I decided, why not try it myself? Why not start earning from my blogs? Besides, I have already gained many frequent readers and definitely I am already receiving many hits for this blog. There must be some way where I can get paid by corporate sponsors in exchange for an add in my blog. So I investigated and researched. Then I stumbled over Payperpost.

From the name itself, I already knew this would be a cool idea. Imagine, getting paid by others to blog about them in the net. I signed up for Payperpost (which is free, by the way) and registered this blog. A few days later, I got the nod from Payperpost and viola! Now I can post for anyone for as long as I get paid.

Now, I am a cheap blogger. I can blog about anything for as low as a dollar. That is roughly around 45pesos in my country. Now, 45 pesos a day really may not be enough to spend for food, gas and other expenses. It can hardly buy me a lunch nowadays. But then money is money right? And I am hoping that by the time I can save enough money for my blog, I can get to use this dough to buy me a palmtop. Now, a palm top costs around, hmmm, close to 50,000 pesos these days. In US dollars, well, you do the math.

I am new to PPP but I am already excited about this. Payperpost makes use of blogging as another lucrative source of income, especially for young professionals like me who takes blogging as a hobby. You get to enjoy blogging and get paid at the same time.

There are many features in PPP. It even offers bloggers to link directly with potential advertisers, through the Pay Per Post Direct.

I am enthusiastic about this. I am positively hoping that I can earn something from PPP. Now, why don't you try, too? Click on Payperpost.com and sign up.


drive traffic


Comments

Kai Santorino said…
do you mind helping me? hehe, I also signed up for PPP and I still don't get how the whole thing works.

Popular Posts