I am A "Simpson"


During one of my movie breaks here in Cebu while reviewing for the board, one of the movies I watched was The Simpsons Movie and after watching the movie I told myself, "Wish I could be in that movie." It was totally hilarious. I was all alone watching the early movie right after lunch after of course I finished studying with my reviewer notes.

I always liked it when the animators of The Simpsons would transform real life characters into cartoon characters. In the movie, a few of those I recognized were the Green Day band, Tom Hanks and Arnold The terminator!

I happened then to come across a website that can also transform anyone into a Simpson Character, just like the way they did to those celebrities. So I tried it and walla! I now have a Simpson character for me.

Try to check the similarities. Of course, the program is quite limited and I could not really add my trademark mole on this cartoon. When I tried, the "face anomaly" featured had the mole right on the neck, or was it the cheek. Anyway, I really don't know if I had this cartoon look exactly just like me but it works for me. The website is http://www.simpsonizeme.com.

P.S. Please continue praying for me.


Comments

Popular Posts